ABOUT FISHWIFE'S SMOKED SALMON WITH SICHUAN CHILI CRISP:
- Hand-packed at a family-owned cannery on the coast Washington State
- Brined in extra-virgin olive oil, natural sea salt, organic garlic salt, and brown sugar—and of course, Fly By Jing’s Sichuan Chili Crisp, the first & only 100% all-natural Sichuan chili sauce, proudly crafted in Chengdu.
- Our salmon is sourced directly from Kvarøy Arctic, the first finfish farm to carry the Fair Trade USA seal, and BAP, ASC and Global G.A.P. certification
- Raised by third-generation family farmers in the icy Arctic circle with deep ocean currents that keep the water fresh
- 100% traceable on the blockchain from egg to tin
- Fed a zero waste, nutrient-rich diet
- Raised without antibiotics or chemicals
Fly By Jing is the first premium Chinese food company that brings thoughtfully crafted pantry staples to the modern kitchen. Developed by Jing Gao, a chef, entrepreneur and renowned expert on Chinese cuisine, the Los Angeles-based company is on a mission to bring uncensored Chinese flavors to the table.